TRIAL-JACKSON FAM vs AEG LIVE ONLY NEWS

« Older   Newer »

1. friend sister m.j.
        Top   -1

Black or White

Group
    Moderatore Globale

Status

Paparazzi Scrutiny in Michael Jackson Case is Tough on the Kids, Cousin Tells Court

Scrutiny by paparazzi has made it more difficult for the children of Michael Jackson to grieve for their dead father, a family cousin who serves as co-guardian of the singer's children told a jury on Thursday.

TJ Jackson said the three children don't like the attention, and he supports any legislative effort to curb photographers from pursuing images of the sons and daughters of celebrities.

"In my opinion, I know it's making everything harder for the kids to grieve and recover and progress," Jackson said.

The comments came as Jackson testified during a civil trial involving the death of the pop star about his relationship with his famous uncle and the singer's parenting of his children.

He cited remarks made Tuesday by Halle Berry in Sacramento as the Legislature considers a bill that would change the definition of harassment to include photographing or recording a child without the permission of a legal guardian.

Anyone convicted of a first offense could spend between 10 days and a year in jail.

TJ Jackson said he had to consider whether Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket should attend martial arts classes on Tuesday because photographers would be interested in getting a shot of the 11-year-old on the fourth anniversary of his father's death.

TJ Jackson is Tito Jackson's son and a member of the musical group 3T with two of his brothers.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/156...ds-cousin-tells

I paparazzi, un grande problema per i bambini di MJ

L'accanimento da parte dei paparazzi hanno reso più difficile per i figli di Michael Jackson poter superare la sofferenza della perdita del loro padre morto, ha detto il cugino della famiglia che è co-tutore dei figli del cantante a una giuria questo Giovedi.

TJ Jackson ha detto che ai tre bambini non piace l'attenzione mediatica, e lui sostiene ogni sforzo legislativo per frenare i fotografi dal perseguitare i figli e delle figlie dei personaggi famosi.

"A mio parere, so che è molto più difficile per i bambini soffrire, recuperare e progredire", ha detto Jackson.

I commenti sono riferiti alla notizie apparse dopo la morte della pop star sui rapporti con i figli del suo famoso zio e della genitorialità dei figli del cantante.

Ha citato osservazioni fatte Martedì da Halle Berry a Sacramento con il legislatore che considera un disegno di legge che avrebbe cambiato la definizione di molestie per includere ripresa o registrazione di un bambino senza il permesso di un tutore legale.

Chiunque sia condannato per il primo reato potrebbe spendere tra 10 giorni a un anno di carcere.

TJ Jackson ha detto che ha dovuto valutare se il figlio minore di MJ Blanket poteva frequentare le lezioni di arti marziali il Martedì, perché i fotografi erano apposti per frequentare l' 11 enne, nel quarto anniversario della morte di suo padre.

TJ Jackson è il figlio di Tito Jackson e un membro del gruppo musicale 3T con i suoi due fratelli
    Traduzione: Giuspe - MJFA

221 replies since 25/4/2013, 18:44   8187 views