TRIAL-JACKSON FAM vs AEG LIVE ONLY NEWS

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Michael Jackson paranoid, anxious, obsessive, director says

Five days before he died, Michael Jackson was in such a sorry mental state that the director of his ill-fated “This Is It” concert series said he needed a psychiatric evaluation.

Kenny Ortega sent the June 20, 2009, email to Randy Phillips, president and chief executive of AEG Live, which was putting on the 50 London concerts. He wrote “trouble at the front” in the email’s subject line.

“I honestly don’t think he is ready for this based on the continued physical weakening and deepening emotional state,” Ortega wrote. “There are strong signs of paranoia, anxiety and obsessive-like behavior. I think the very best thing we can do is get a top Psychiatrist in to evaluate him ASAP. It’s like there are two people there. One (deep inside) trying to hold on to what he was and still can be and not wanting us to quit him, the other in his weakened and troubled state … I honestly felt if I had encouraged or allowed him on stage last night he could have hurt himself. I believe we need professional guidance in this matter.”

The email was shown to the jury in the Jackson wrongful death lawsuit during the testimony of Shawn Trell, AEG’s senior vice president and general counsel. He said he learned of Jackson’s frail condition from Phillips and Paul Gongaware, another top executive, at a meeting of AEG Live’s executive committee.

Trell said the company’s response was to hold a meeting that day with Jackson and his doctor, Conrad Murray. “…so I think they took it seriously,” he said.

Phillips turned down the request for a psychiatrist. In emails previously published by The Times, Phillips wrote, "It is critical that neither you, me or anyone around this show become amateur psychiatrists or physicians."

At the meeting, Jackson said he would improve and Murray agreed to help. Others have said that Jackson did great during the next two days of rehearsals. "Michael and the doctor stressed that he was OK. They had it under control," Marvin Putnam, AEG’s attorney, has said.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for giving Jackson a fatal dose of the anesthetic propfol to treat his insomnia. His mother and three children have sued Anschutz Entertainment Group, saying the company negligently hired and supervised Murray. AEG says that any money it was supposed to pay Murray was an advance to Jackson.

Traduzione:

Cinque giorni prima di morire, Michael Jackson era in tale uno stato mentale ci dispiace che il direttore del suo sfortunato "This Is It" Concerto serie detto che aveva bisogno di una valutazione psichiatrica.

Kenny Ortega ha inviato il 20 giugno 2009, e-mail a Randy Phillips, Presidente e chief executive di AEG Live, che stava mettendo sui 50 concerti di Londra. Ha scritto "problemi sul fronte" nella riga oggetto dell'e-mail.

"Onestamente non credo che lui è pronto per questo basato sul continuo indebolimento fisico e stato emotivo di approfondimento," Ortega ha scritto. "Non ci sono segni forti di paranoia, ansia e comportamento ossessivo-like. Penso che la cosa migliore che possiamo fare è ottenere un psichiatra superiore valutare lui al più presto. È come se ci sono due persone là. Uno (dentro) cercando di tenere quello che fu e ancora può essere e non ci vogliono per lui, l'altro nel suo uscire indebolita e turbato stato... Mi sentivo onestamente che se avevo incoraggiato o permesso sul palco ieri sera egli poteva ferire se stesso. Credo che abbiamo bisogno di una guida professionale in questa materia".

L'email è stato mostrato alla giuria nella querela colposo Jackson durante la testimonianza di Shawn Trell, di AEG senior vice president e general counsel. Ha detto che ha imparato della fragile condizione di Jackson da Phillips e Paul Gongaware, un altro dirigente, in una riunione del comitato esecutivo di AEG Live.

Remo ha detto la che risposta dell'azienda era di tenere una riunione di quel giorno con Jackson e il suo medico, Conrad Murray. "... so penso hanno preso sul serio," ha detto.

Phillips ha rifiutato la richiesta di uno psichiatra. Nei messaggi di posta elettronica precedentemente pubblicato da The Times, Phillips ha scritto, "È essenziale che né voi, me o chiunque intorno a questo spettacolo diventata amatoriali psichiatri o medici."

Alla riunione, Jackson ha detto migliorerebbe e Murray ha accettato di aiutare. Altri hanno detto che Jackson ha fatto grande durante i prossimi due giorni di prove. "Michael e il medico ha sottolineato che era OK. Marvin Putnam, avvocato di AEG, l'avevano sotto controllo,"ha detto.

Murray è stato condannato per omicidio involontario per dare a Jackson una dose fatale dell'anestetico propfol per trattare la sua insonnia. Sua madre e tre bambini hanno citato in giudizio Anschutz Entertainment Group, dicendo che l'azienda per negligenza assunto e supervisionato Murray. AEG dice che i soldi che doveva per pagare Murray erano un anticipo di Jackson.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-l...,0,926891.story

221 replies since 25/4/2013, 18:44   8187 views