TRIAL-JACKSON FAM vs AEG LIVE ONLY NEWS

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Sharon Osbourne is key Jacko witness

SHARON Osbourne will be a key witness in the $40billion lawsuit brought by Michael Jackson’s family against a concert promoter, it emerged yesterday.

The X Factor star vowed to “do her duty” after being served papers to appear at court in Los Angeles.

She says she will support claims AEG Live ignored health concerns about Jacko while organising his comeback shows.

Sharon, 60, said after hearing she had been called as a potential witness: “Somebody asks you to come to court, you are subpoenaed and you do your duty.”

But last month she said: “There were certain people that worked at that company AEG Live that knew that Michael Jackson was not well and didn’t care because it was business.

“Whether he performed or he didn’t, they would still make money, and I’ve had conversations with certain people at that company who have said exactly that to me.

“If they would like me to go to court, the Jackson family, I will stand up and tell you who said that to me.”

Yesterday in LA’s County Superior Court a cop told how Jacko’s doctor Conrad Murray was crippled with debts and may have acted recklessly to ensure he continued to get his £100,000-a-month salary.

Murray, 60 — who has eight kids with seven women — faced student loans, home loans, child support obligations and credit card payments that were in arrears.

Jackson family lawyer Brian Panish said the debts totalled nearly £650,000.

Detective Orlando Martinez said on the third day of the wrongful death trial: “He may break the rules, bend the rules, do whatever he needed to do to get paid. It might solve his money problems.”

He also told how Murray “made a call” to his girlfriend as the megastar lay stricken in an ambulance on its way to hospital.

Murray was jailed for four years in 2011 for the involuntary manslaughter of Jacko.

The King of Pop, 50, died from an overdose of sedative propofol before the This Is It shows at London’s O2 Arena in 2009.

Jacko’s mum Katherine, 82, and kids Prince, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, hold AEG liable because it hired and supervised Murray.

Katherine is reportedly seeking more than $40billion for loss of future earnings and other damages.

Jacko’s entire family stayed away from court yesterday — a day after they were told they could not all attend.

Traduzione:

SHARON Osbourne sarà un testimone chiave nei $40billion causa intentata dalla famiglia di Michael Jackson contro un promotore di concerto, è emerso ieri.

La star di X Factor giurò di "fare il suo dovere" dopo aver servito carte per apparire alla Corte di Los Angeles.

Lei dice che lei sosterrà attestazioni che AEG Live ignorato preoccupazioni per la salute di Jacko mentre organizza i suoi spettacoli di rimonta.

Sharon, 60, ha detto dopo aver sentito lei era stata chiamata come un potenziale testimone: "qualcuno ti chiede di venire a Corte, sono citato in giudizio e fate il vostro dovere".

Ma il mese scorso ha detto: "c'erano alcune persone che hanno lavorato presso la società AEG Live che sapeva che Michael Jackson non è stato bene e non importava perché era business.

"Se ha eseguito o non ha, sarebbe ancora fanno i soldi, e ho avuto conversazioni con alcune persone a quell'azienda che mi hanno detto esattamente quello.

"Se essi mi piacerebbe andare in tribunale, la famiglia Jackson, io alzarsi e dire a chi ha detto che a me."

Ieri nella corte superiore di LA Contea di un poliziotto ha detto come medico di Jacko Conrad Murray è stato paralizzato con debiti e possa aver agito temerariamente affinché che egli continuò ad ottenere il suo stipendio di 100.000 £ al mese.

Murray, 60 — chi ha otto figli con sette donne — prestiti per studenti, mutui casa, bambino supporto obblighi e pagamenti con carta di credito che erano in arretrato di fronte.

Brian Panish avvocato di famiglia Jackson ha detto che i debiti ammontano a circa £650.000.

Detective Orlando Martinez ha detto il terzo giorno di prova il colposo: "egli può rompere le regole, piegare le regole, fare tutto ciò che doveva fare per ricevere i pagamenti. Potrebbero risolvere i problemi di soldi."

Ha anche detto come Murray "fatto un appello" per la sua fidanzata come la megastar giaceva colpito in un'ambulanza sul suo tragitto verso l'ospedale.

Murray è stato imprigionato per quattro anni nel 2011 per l'omicidio involontario di Jacko.

Il re del Pop, 50, morto da un'overdose di propofol sedativo prima del This Is It si presenta alla O2 Arena di Londra nel 2009.

Di Jacko mamma Katherine, 82, e bambini Prince, 16, Parigi, 15 e coperta, 11, tenere AEG responsabile perché assunto e supervisionato Murray.

Katherine è riferito alla ricerca di più di $40billion per la perdita di guadagni futuri e altri danni.

Tutta la famiglia di Jacko rimasto lontano dalla Corte ieri — un giorno dopo che gli è stato detto che non tutti potevano partecipare.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...C-RSS&ATTR=News

221 replies since 25/4/2013, 18:44   8187 views