TRIAL-JACKSON FAM vs AEG LIVE ONLY NEWS

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Michael Jackson looked like hospice patient, paramedic says at trial

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson looked pale, thin and like a hospice patient on the day he died in 2009, a Los Angeles paramedic told a jury on Tuesday in the wrongful death lawsuit involving the pop star and the promoters of a never-realized series of London concerts.

Richard Senneff, the first witness in the civil trial, testified that he was initially unaware that the person lying in pajamas on a bed in the rented Los Angeles mansion was the world famous pop singer.

"The patient appeared to be chronically ill to me," Senneff testified, saying he could see Jackson's ribs. "He was very pale and underweight. I thought perhaps this was a hospice patient."

Jackson's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, appeared "frantic" but never mentioned that the "Thriller" singer had taken the anesthetic propofol, Senneff said.

"He was pale, he was sweating, he was very busy," Senneff said of Murray, who was convicted in 2011 of the involuntary manslaughter of Jackson through an overdose of propofol, which is usually used in surgical settings.

Senneff, who gave similar testimony in Murray's 2011 criminal trial, was testifying on Tuesday on behalf of Jackson's mother and his three children.

Jackson's immediate family accuses AEG Live, who were promoting a series of London concerts by Jackson, of negligence in hiring Murray as the singer rehearsed for what would have been a career comeback after years out of the musical spotlight.

AEG Live maintains that Jackson kept his dependency on propofol secret from outsiders, and that a proposed contract with Murray was never fully executed.

Jackson, 50, was pronounced dead in a Los Angeles hospital on June 25, 2009, a day after a rehearsal and three weeks before the first concert was due to take place in London.

Katherine Jackson, 82, and the singer's two oldest children Prince and Paris, are also on the witness list later in the civil trial along with singers Diana Ross and Prince

Traduzione:

Michael Jackson sembrava paziente ospizio, paramedico dice al processo

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson sembrava pallida, sottile e come un paziente ospizio il giorno morì nel 2009, un paramedico di Los Angeles ha detto una giuria martedì nella querela colposo che coinvolgono la pop star e i promotori di una serie di concerti di Londra mai realizzato.

Richard Senneff, il primo testimone nel processo civile, ha testimoniato che egli era inizialmente ignaro che la persona sdraiata in pigiama su un letto in affitto mansion di Los Angeles era il mondo famoso cantante pop.

"La paziente sembrava essere cronicamente malata per me," Senneff ha testimoniato, dicendo che poteva vedere costole di Jackson. "Era molto pallido e sottopeso. Pensavo che forse questo è stato un paziente hospice."

Medico personale di Jackson, il dottor Conrad Murray, è apparso "frenetico" ma mai menzionato che la cantante di "Thriller" aveva preso l'anestetico propofol, Senneff ha detto.

"Egli era pallido, egli era sudorazione, era molto occupato," ha detto Senneff di Murray, che è stato condannato nel 2011 dell'omicidio involontario di Jackson attraverso un'overdose di propofol, che è di solito usato nelle regolazioni chirurgiche.

Senneff, che ha dato testimonianza simile nel processo criminale di Murray 2011, è stato che testimoniano il martedì a nome della madre di Jackson e i suoi tre figli.

Famiglia immediata di Jackson accusa AEG Live, che stavano promuovendo una serie di concerti a Londra da Jackson, di negligenza nell'assunzione di Murray come il cantante preparato per quello che sarebbe stato un ritorno di carriera dopo anni fuori alla ribalta musica.

AEG Live sostiene che Jackson segreto sua dipendenza su propofol da estranei, e che un contratto proposto con Murray mai completamente è stato eseguito.

Jackson, 50, è stato pronunciato morto in un ospedale di Los Angeles il 25 giugno 2009, un giorno dopo una prova e tre settimane prima che il primo concerto fu dovuta a prende posto a Londra.

Katherine Jackson, 82 e i due bambini più antichi del cantante Prince e Paris, sono anche sulla lista del testimone nel processo civile insieme a cantanti Diana Ross e principe

http://oneidadispatch.com/articles/2013/05...31458f2536d.txt

221 replies since 25/4/2013, 18:44   8187 views