« Older   Newer »

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Threatened

Status
    Anonymous

WILL.I.AM COMPARES DAFT PUNK SINGLE TO MICHAEL JACKSON'S 'THRILLER'

will325iam

'#thatPOWER' Top Ten star and judge on The Voice, Will.i.am, has compared Daft Punk's new Pharrell Williams collaboration to Michael Jackson at his finest.

The French duo, who recently broke Spotify records with their 2013 comeback track 'Get Lucky', have worked with producers and musicians to recreate the disco sounds of the seventies and early eightes, and with comparisons to Michael Jackson's Thriller, it appears the work has paid off.

"I like the song. That song is classic Daft Punk and I'm glad," Will.i.am said in an interview with KISS FM. "It's very Thriller Michael Jackson. It sounds like Michael Jackson's 'Off The Wall' and 'Thriller' stuff."

Will.i.am also revealed how impressed he was with Daft Punk's list of collaborators on new album Random Access Memories, and claims he'd like to put together a similary array of artists for one of his own future releases.

"I love that Nile Rodgers has hooked up with Daft Punk," he adds. "I'd love to work with [Prince], imagine if I did that. Imagine Prince on electric guitar, Stevie Wonder on keyboard, Nile Rodgers on bass."

Will.i.am isn't the only person to see the similarities between 'Get Lucky' and Michael Jackson - as a new version of the track, sped up to sound like Michael Jackson, has become and internet hit in the wake of the track's international success. Listen below.

Video

Get Lucky' was released in full on Friday, 19 April 2013 and shot to the top of the iTunes chart immediately. In the official chart however, it was unable to beat new singles by Rudimental and Will.i.am, which entered at No.1 and No.2 respectively.

The single is the first release from Daft Punk's eagerly awaited fourth studio album, Random Access Memories, which is due for release on 20 May 2013.

www.gigwise.com/news/81136/william-...cksons-thriller

---------------

WILL.I.AM CONFRONTA IL SINGOLO DEI DAFT PUNK CON L'EPOCA THRILLER DI MICHAEL JACKSON

Will.i.am, ha confrontato la nuova collaborazione di Williams Pharrell dei Daft Punk a Michael Jackson al suo culmine.

Il duo francese, che di recente ha bruciato ogni record su Spotify con i 2.013 download per la canzone 'Get Lucky', hanno lavorato con produttori e musicisti per ricreare un sound con suoni degli anni settanta e dei primi anni 80, e confrontandosi con canzoni come Thriller di Michael Jackson, sembra che il lavoro abbia dato i suoi frutti.

"Mi piace la canzone. Quella canzone è un classico dei Daft Punk e sono contento," ha detto Will.i.am durante un intervista su KISS FM. "E 'molto Thriller di Michael Jackson. Sembra il Michael Jackson dell'epoca Off The Wall 'o del periodo Thriller .

Will.i.am ha anche rivelato quanto sia rimasto colpito dall'elenco di collaboratori dei Daft Punk per il nuovo album Random Access Records, e afferma che gli piacerebbe mettere insieme un elenco simile di artisti per una delle sue uscite future.

"Mi piace che Nile Rodgers abbia collaborato con i Daft Punk," aggiunge. "Mi piacerebbe lavorare con [Prince], immaginate se fosse possibile. Prince alla chitarra elettrica, Stevie Wonder sulla tastiera, Nile Rodgers al basso."

Will.i.am non è l'unica persona a vedere le somiglianze tra 'Get Lucky' e Michael Jackson - una nuova versione del brano, accellerata, sembra Michael Jackson,ed è diventata subito hit su internet, sulla scia del successo del brano.

Get Lucky è stato rilasciato Venerdì, 19 aprile 2013 ed è finita nella topten di iTunes immediatamente. Nella classifica ufficiale però, non è riuscito a battere Rudimental ne Will.i.am, entrati al n1 e N.2 rispettivamente.

Il singolo è il primo rilasciato dei Daft Punk dell'attesissimo quarto loro album in studio, Random Access Records, che uscirà il 20 maggio 2013.

Questo è l'articolo, bene ;) la canzone dei Daft Punk uscita su itunes.. ascoltate

Video

La versione, (non accellerata nella musica, ma dove sicuramente la voce è stata alzata di un tono, e in aggiunta qualche ihihi,shamone ect ect..)

Video

Chiaramente, la voce che ne esce è quella di Michael o gli assomiglia molto.. moltissimo direi.

Insomma, che ne pensate? Questo genio unico e assoluto che compare adesso dovunque? mah

:winter11.gif:

"Michael"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

e questo era un successo del 2009.....