:tmz_1.png:

4/23/2013 1:00 AM PDT
    BY TMZ STAFF

PRINCE JACKSON
    I'm Not Into Bonding
    With My Mom Right Now

0422-prince-jackson-debbie-rowe-getty-tmz-3

EXCLUSIVE

Michael Jackson's 16-year-old son Prince Jackson is clearly into girls ... but NOT the grown woman who goes by "Mom" -- aka Debbie Rowe.

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... although Prince's sister has developed what we're told is "an intense bond" with the woman who gave birth to her ... Prince has no curiosity or desire to develop a relationship with Rowe ... at least for now.

We're told it's not that he has beef with Rowe ... it's that establishing a relationship with her is not on his radar. His 15-year-old sister Paris, on the other hand, now has a passion for nurturing a relationship with Rowe, and the 2 have spent a good deal of time together in the last few months.

Our sources say there's no conflict between Paris and Prince ... they just have different priorities.

As for Rowe, we're told she would absolutely like to have a relationship with Prince, but -- just the way it happened with Paris -- she wants it to develop naturally ... when Prince is ready.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/23/prince-jacks.../#ixzz2RIWw8Tgb
    Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

:01.gif: :01.gif:
    traduzione google

PRINCIPE JACKSON
    non mi piacciono i Bonding
    con mia mamma Right Now
    ESCLUSIVO
    Il figlio sedicenne di Michael Jackson, Prince Jackson è chiaramente interessato alle ragazze ... ma non alle donne adulte neanche a sua "mamma" - alias Debbie Rowe . Fonti con conoscenza diretta della situazione dice TMZ ... anche se la sorella di Prince ha sviluppato quello che ci viene detto è "un legame intenso" con la donna che l'ha data alla luce ... Prince non ha alcuna curiosità o il desiderio di sviluppare un rapporto con Rowe ... almeno per ora. Ci è stato detto che lui non ha nulla contro Rowe ... è, che stabilire un rapporto con lei non è nelle sue priorità. Sua sorella quindicenne Paris , d'altra parte, ora ha passione per coltivare un rapporto con Rowe, e infatti le 2 donne hanno speso un bel po 'di tempo insieme in questi ultimi mesi. Le nostre fonti dicono che non c'è conflitto tra Paris e Prince ... solo che hanno priorità diverse. Quanto a Rowe, ci è stato detto che avrebbe assolutamente piacerebbe nel relazionarsi con Prince, ma - proprio come è successo con Paris - lei vuole che si sviluppi naturalmente ... quando Prince è pronto.

2 replies since 23/4/2013, 16:02   336 views