Michael Jackson's children busy restoring their dad's beloved Neverland Ranch home

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Michael Jackson's children busy restoring their dad's beloved Neverland Ranch home

Four years ago, King of Pop's 3,000-acre site lay in ruins, but his kids put estate well on the road to recovery

never21n-7

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is looking better after his children began restoring the infamous 3,000-acre estate near Santa Barbara.

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. — Four years ago, Neverland lay in ruins after Michael Jackson’s death. The fair rides were rusting away, the staff had been dismissed and the grounds were abandoned.

But thanks to the efforts of Michael Jackson’s children, the 3,000-acre site is well on the road to recovery.

never21n-2

Michael Jackson with then-wife Lisa Marie Presley and kids at ranch in 1995.

According to sources close to the estate in Los Olivos, Calif., the family has taken little interest in Neverland and not one person has visited it since his death in 2009 — apart from Prince, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 12.

never21n-6

Neverland has never looked better, says one source.

Paris spoke out last week about her heartbreaking visit to Neverland two years ago to find it in ruins, saying she is determined to rebuild Neverland to its former glory so that underprivileged children can enjoy it.

never21n-4

Estate is looking how it always should have, source said.

Pictures prove the children have won the battle of wills with the Jackson family.
    At Neverland last week, household staff and security said that Jacko’s siblings or parents have never bothered to visit Neverland since his death. But they only had words of praise for the children, with one security guard saying: “Neverland has been completely revitalized. There’s a full set of staff and people in charge who care about the place.”

never21n-3

Michael's daughter Paris Jackson

The bright yellow flowers spelling Neverland have been restored next to the main house, but this time flowers shaped in a butterfly have been added to one bed. There’s also a new section in the gardens of an image of a boy in a moon, similar to Peter Pan — the favorite fairy-tale character of Michael Jackson and his children.

never21n-9

Aerial view of the grounds of the lush, 3,000-acre estate. The grassland is now mowed and irrigated daily.

The bustling fairground has been replaced with a tranquil “Zen garden.” The Ferris wheel, swings and other fairground rides have been removed, and expert horticulturists have replaced them with a calm seating area surrounded by lush topiary carved into animal shapes.

jackson-neverland-ranch

Neverland Ranch in 1995.

Red tail kites, brown eagles and turkey buzzards are nesting in the grounds and grassland, which are irrigated and mowed daily. The fountains and pool has been filled with water again.
    “Neverland has never looked better,” said a source. “More staff have been employed — they’ve got full-time gardeners, household staff, proper security and people are now looking after the house like it should have always been when Michael was alive.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/g...ticle-1.1323259

-----------------------

I figli di Michael Jackson si stanno impegnando per ripristinare l'amato Neverland Ranch, la casa del loro papà

Quattro anni fa,i 3.000 acri di proprietà del Re del pop erano in rovina, ma i suoi figli stanno lavorando per riportarla al suo splendore.

SANTA BARBARA, California - Quattro anni fa, Neverland era in rovina dopo la morte di Michael Jackson. Le giostre si stavano arrugginendo, il personale era stato lienziato e la proprietà giaceva abbandonata.
    Ma grazie agli sforzi dei figli di Michael Jackson, il ranch di 3.000 ettari è sulla buona strada per essere recuperato.

Secondo fonti vicine alla tenuta di Los Olivos, California, la famiglia aveva poco interesse per Neverland e nessuno di loro è mai stato nella tenuta dopo la sua morte nel 2009 - a parte Prince, 16 anni, Paris, 15, e Blanket, 12.

Paris ha parlato la scorsa settimana della sua visita straziante a Neverland due anni fa , trovandola in rovina, e ha detto che era determinata a riportare Neverland al suo antico splendore in modo che i bambini svantaggiati possano goderne.

Le immagini provano che i figli di MJ hanno vinto la loro battaglia con la famiglia Jackson.
    La settimana scorsa, il personale domestico e della sicurezza di Neverland, ha detto che i fratelli o i genitori di Jacko non si sono mai presi la briga di visitare Neverland dopo la sua morte. Avevano parole di elogio solo per i bambini, e una guardia della sicurezza ha detto: "Neverland era completamente in rovina. Ma per fortuna c'è del personale e dei responsabili che hanno a cuore il luogo".

I fiori di colore giallo brillante di Neverland , di fronte alla casa principale(parlano delle aiuole di benvenuto sono stati riportati al loro splendore, ma i fiori sono stati raggruppati in un letto a forma di farfalla ( e lo dicevo io che prima erano diversiiiiiiii). C'è anche una nuova statua nei giardini,di un ragazzo appoggiato ad una mezza luna, simile a Peter Pan - il personaggio fiabesco preferito di Michael Jackson e dei suoi figli.

Il vivace quartiere fieristico è stato sostituito con un tranquillo "giardino zen." La ruota panoramica,le altalene e le altre attrazioni da fiera sono state rimosse, e degli orticoltori esperti li hanno sostituiti con una zona simile ad un salotto tranquillo, circondato da una lussureggiante arte topiara, scolpite a forme animali( i giardini dove le piante e le siepi assumono forme e oggetti ben definiti)

Aquile con la coda rossa, aquile brune e poiane , stanno facendo il nido nel territorio e nella prateria che sono irrigate e potate quotidianamente. Le fontane e la piscina sono state riempite nuovamente con l'acqua.

"Neverland non è mai stata così in salute ", ha detto una fonte. "Ha nuovamente dato lavoro a molte persone. Ci sono giardinieri a tempo pieno, personale di famiglia, la sicurezza e queste persone ora la stanno riportando a come la casa avrebbe dovuto essere quando Michael era vivo."

2. michaelslove
        Top   -1

User deleted

hello

yes finally his children are restoring neverland :15hybo3.gif: :15hybo3.gif: :clap:

1 replies since 21/4/2013, 11:00   225 views