Dad didn't want anyone to see what we looked like, says MJ's daughter Paris

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Dad didn't want anyone to see what we looked like, says MJ's daughter Paris

New York, Apr. 15 (ANI): Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has said that all her father ever wanted for his kids was something that he never had, "a normal upbringing."

The 15-year-old said that the King of pop had not wanted anyone to see what his kids looked like, which was the only way they could have what the tragic singer was unable to have in his lifetime, the New York Daily News reported.

She said that her father also made an effort to share special moments with them, building a makeshift cinema using a projector and bed sheet at their hotel rooms.

Paris added that Michael was an incredible father and all his kids loved him to death. (ANI)

TRADUZIONE:

New York, 15 Apr (ANI): Figlia di Michael Jackson che Parigi ha detto che tutti i suo padre ha sempre voluto per i suoi bambini era qualcosa che non ha mai avuto, "un'educazione normale."

Il 15-year-old ha detto che il re del pop non voleva che qualcuno per vedere cosa sua ragazzi sembrava, che era l'unico modo che potrebbe avere quello che il cantante tragico era incapace di avere nel corso della sua vita, il New York Daily News ha riferito.

Ha detto che suo padre anche fatto uno sforzo per condividere momenti speciali con loro, costruendo un cinema improvvisato con un foglio di proiettore e letto al loro albergo.

Parigi ha aggiunto che Michael era un padre incredibile e tutti i suoi figli lo amavano a morte. (ANI)

http://news.yahoo.com/dad-didnt-want-anyon...-071005128.html

0 replies since 15/4/2013, 12:43   18 views