Katherine Jackson vs AEG LIVE[Updating]

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Sharon Osbourne ordered to testify at Michael Jackson trial

Rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne has been subpoenaed to testify in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial.

Opening statements in the battle between the King of Pop's mother, Katherine Jackson, and concert promoters AEG Live began in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday and on Tuesday, Ozzy Osbourne's wife was served with papers demanding her attendance to serve as a witness for the prosecution.

The TV personality had previously been named as a potential witness after confessing that she may have evidence to support Katherine's claim that promoters were negligent in ignoring life-threatening health concerns while organizing the Thriller hitmaker's doomed This Is It comeback gigs.

Speaking out during an episode of her U.S. chat show The Talk in early April, Osbourne said, "There were certain people that worked at that company (AEG Live) that knew that Michael Jackson was not well and didn't care because it was business. And, at the end of the day, whether he performed or he didn't, they would still make money, and I've had conversations with certain people at that company who have said exactly that to me.

"If they would like me to go to court, the Jackson family, I will stand up and tell you who said that to me."

Osbourne was served with court papers shortly before filming began on Tuesday's episode of The Talk, and she has no problem with the order.

She explains, "I was like, what do you do (after being served)? You do your duty. Somebody asks you to come to court, you are subpoenaed and you do your duty."

Katherine Jackson is reportedly seeking more than $40 billion from AEG Live executives for loss of future earnings and other damages. She also wants the concert bosses to be held responsible for hiring Conrad Murray, the medic who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for causing the superstar's death in 2009.

Traduzione:

Matriarca Rock Sharon Osbourne è stato citato in giudizio per testimoniare la morte di Michael Jackson illecito trial.

Dichiarazioni di apertura nella battaglia tra del re del Pop madre, Katherine Jackson e concerto promotori che AEG Live ha cominciato in Los Angeles County Superior Court, il lunedì e il martedì, moglie di Ozzy Osbourne è stata servita con le carte, chiedendo la sua presenza a servire come un testimone dell'accusa.

La personalità di TV in precedenza era stata chiamata come un potenziale testimone dopo aver confessato che lei può avere prove a sostegno di reclamo di Katherine che promotori sono stati negligenti nel ignorando life-threatening preoccupazioni per la salute mentre organizzava condannati This Is It rimonta concerti del Thriller hitmaker.

Parlando durante una puntata del suo show chat US The Talk all'inizio di aprile, Osbourne ha detto, "ci sono state alcune persone che hanno lavorato presso tale azienda (AEG Live) che sapeva che Michael Jackson non è stato bene e non importava perché era business. E, alla fine della giornata, se si è esibito o non ha ancora farebbero soldi e ho avuto conversazioni con alcune persone a quell'azienda che mi hanno detto esattamente che.

"Se essi mi piacerebbe andare in tribunale, la famiglia Jackson, io alzarsi e dire a chi ha detto che a me."

Osbourne è stato servito con le carte di Corte poco prima che le riprese iniziarono nella puntata di martedì di The Talk, e lei non ha alcun problema con l'ordine.

Lei spiega, "è stato come, che cosa fare (dopo essere servito)? Fate il vostro dovere. Qualcuno ti chiede di venire a Corte, sono citato in giudizio e fate il vostro dovere."

Katherine Jackson è riferito alla ricerca di più di $40 miliardi da AEG Live dirigenti per la perdita di guadagni futuri e altri danni. Vuole anche il boss di concerto per essere ritenuta responsabile per l'assunzione di Conrad Murray, il medico che è stato condannato per omicidio involontario per causare la morte del superstar nel 2009.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/30/sharo...l-jackson-trial

70 replies since 25/2/2013, 22:53   2799 views