TMZ

« Older   Newer »

1. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

MJ's Dancer -- I Wanna Join the Cirque
    Originally posted Apr 21st 2010 12:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

All sorts of people connected to Michael Jackson are bursting at the sequined seams to be a part of the upcoming MJ-themed Cirque du Soleil show -- including one of the dancers from Michael's "This Is It" tour.

TMZ has learned Danielle Rueda-Watts -- one of the 12 dancers picked by Jackson for the London concerts -- has actually worked with the Cirque before (on the "Love" show) and she tells us it would be "great to work with these people again."

As we first reported, the first Cirque show will open in the fall of 2011 and will be focused heavily on dancing -- with the trademark Cirque acrobatics.

Watts just happens to be a master of all of the above ... not to mention a pro at pole dancing.
    TRADUZIONE (fatta con google per colpa del orario sorry ho apenna finito di lavorare :) )

Tutti i tipi di persone collegate a Michael Jackson sono trabocca lustrini a far parte della prossima mostra a tema MJ-Cirque du Soleil - tra cui uno dei ballerini di Michael "This Is It" tour.

TMZ ha imparato Danielle Rueda-Watts - uno dei 12 ballerini scelti da Jackson per i concerti di Londra - abbia effettivamente lavorato con il Cirque prima (su "Love show) e lei ci dice che sarebbe" fantastico lavorare con queste persone di nuovo ".

Come abbiamo riportato prima, il primo spettacolo del Cirque aprirà nell'autunno del 2011 e sarà focalizzata fortemente sulla danza - con le acrobazie del Cirque marchio.

Watts succede solo a essere un maestro di tutto quanto sopra ... per non parlare di un pro al ballo palo.

277 replies since 9/2/2010, 00:42   2973 views